Capacity Building & Technical Support
The State Department for Planning collaborates with the Ministries, Departments and Agencies in designing and implementing appropriate strategies and programmes, mainstreaming policies in their respective plans. It also collaborates with the County Governments in mainstreaming and implementation of national policies and programmes as well as production and consumption of data and information for formulation of policies.
The State Department provides technical support and capacity building to national and county governments on
• Development planning
• Development of Policies and Strategic Plans.
• Public Policy Formulation
• Monitoring and Evaluation at National and county level,
• Development of M&E policies and CIDP II Indicators handbook
• macroeconomic modelling,
• knowledge management,
• public investment management process,
• SDG status reporting
• Projects and programmes identification and implementation
• Data collection and reporting
• Among others
For more information, to request for technical support or capacity building please contact us