The State Department shall uphold the following core values:
- Transparency and Accountability: The State Department shall conduct its business and offer services to its stakeholders in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Professionalism and Ethical Practices: All staff shall uphold high moral standards and professional competence in service delivery.
- Teamwork: The State Department shall promote collaborative efforts of all actors to achieve a common goal.
- Passion for Results: The State Department shall relentlessly pursue timely attainment of targeted results at all levels through high level of coordination, and networking.
- Customer Centred: The State Department is committed to uphold customer driven and focused service delivery.
- Participatory Approach and Inclusiveness: The State Department is committed to consultations, joint and comprehensive partnership in all its affairs.